- Flower Seeds (62)
- African Daisy also known as the African Cape Marigold,
African Daisy also known as the African Cape Marigold,
3.25 6.5 CA$3.25 - CA$6.50
The African daisy flowers reflect the beauty and the burning color of the sun and hence, referred to as the Goddess of the Sun.
he African Daisy (Dimorphotheca aurantiaca), also known as the African Cape Marigold, are one of the colorful flowers for a beautiful garden. The African daisy flowering plant is excellent for naturalized areas and as ground cover for large areas, for parking strips, borders, large pots and tubs.
The African daisy flowers are 1-1/2 inch wide flowers, which close at night, in the shade, and during cloud cover. The African daisy flowers are in shades of white, orange and yellow and apricot.
- African Daisies are herbaceous annuals.
- African Daisies grow to a height of 1 - 1.5ft.
- African Daisies produces a fruit with abundant seeds.
- The genus name, Dimorphotheca, means two shapes of seed since the plant produces two non & identical seed forms.
- African Daisies blooms during April-August.
- African Daisies start to germinate in 10-30 days.