Organic Heirloom 15 varieties vegetable & Herb Survival Garden
Gardening is my favorite past-time. It is therapeutic, relaxing and productive. Keeping it green is at the root of our best selling sustainable products. That is why we have put together a collection of natural seed favors and herb gardens for everyone .
All seeds are non-GMO!
This great little kit comes with the following
15 Varieties CONTAINER GARDEN KITCHEN SURVIVAL SEED SET HERB VEGETABLE KIT
1. Tomato Seeds -25 seeds "Beefsteak...Very large delicious tomato Vines are vigorous and bear very bright red, juicy fruit that is solid, flat and somewhat ribbed. It is used mostly in home gardens and should be staked.some weighing 450 grams (0.99 lb) or more. Most are pink or red with numerous small seed compartments (locules) distributed throughout the fruit, sometimes displaying pronounced ribbing similar to ancient pre-Columbian tomato cultivars. While popular among home growers for sandwich making and other applications requiring a large tomato to be eaten raw, beefsteaks are not grown commercially as often as other types, since they are not considered as suitable for mechanization as smaller slicing tomatoes.
2. Tomato Seeds - 25 seeds " Large Red Cherry"...The vigorous vines of the Large Red Cherry Tomato produce an abundance of half-dollar sized (1.25-1.5”) bright red fruits with a sweet juicy flavor. Fairly uniform in size these fruits are preferred for commercial and home garden use! Resistant to Alternaria Stem Canker (Aal). Needs staking. Ripe fruit in 70 to 80 days from transplanting and produces until frost.
3. Green Pepper - 25 Seeds " California Wonder" ....The California Wonder 300 TMR is a very popular vegetable for the home garden! Glossy deep-green turning red at full maturity, these peppers reach 4 - 4 ½ “ x 3 to 4 “ in diameter and approx. 150 to 175 grams. This variety grows on upright ever-bearing plants 24 to 26” tall. Mild, sweet flavor. Mature in approximately 75 days. This plant has average water needs, water regularly, but do not overwater.
4. Jalapeno Pepper- 15 Seeds "Jalapeno M" ....The Jalapeno M matures in 70 to 75 days. Sausage-shaped fruits average 3.5" x 1.5” and are very pungent dark green fruits that are slow to turn red. Upright dark green plants grow from 26" to 36" tall and will continue producing over an extended period of time, making this an excellent choice for the home garden! A very popular seasoning in Mexican and American cuisine! Great for raw or pickled eating! SHU of 3,500 to 6,000. Average water needs. Water regularly, but do not over water.
5.Carrot Seeds-100 seeds....Little Fingers 60 days. OP NANTES,These HEIRLOOM baby sized roots are delicious, sweet, and tender and the perfect carrot shape, but only 8 cm( 3 inches long) and 2 cm (1 inch) wide. Little Fingers do well in heavy soil,can be planted every 2-3 weeks for a summer-long supply of baby carrots for eating fresh,steamed canned or pickled.
6. Cucumber Seeds-25 seeds ....Space Master 62 Days Bush A very compact bush variety that's perfect for containers or hanging baskets. The 18-inch high plants produce 7 to 8 inch long fruits, and are resistant to cucumber mosaic virus. Great for pickling when small, and slicing when bigger.90% Germination
7. Basil Seed - 50 Seeds " Genovese Basil " ...Genovese Basil is widely regarded as the best herb for pesto and garlic-flavored dishes! Plants grow 20 to 30” and may yield up to 7 or 8 cuttings each! Medium dark green leaves average 2 to 3” in length and have a strong spicy fragrance and taste. Slow to bolt! Average water needs. Water regularly, but do not over water.
8. Oregano Seed -50 Seeds " Vulgare Oregano" .....Vulgare Oregano is a very popular “pizza herb” widely used in Italian, Greek and Mexican cooking. Leaves can be used fresh or dried and add warm spicy flavor to your favorite recipes! Bright blue-green plants grow 6” tall and up to 24” in diameter. Leaves can be harvested in 85 to 95 days (before flowers appear). Perennial. Drought tolerant.Perennial
9. Cilantro Coriander Seeds -50 Seeds " Leisure Coriander" Here is a high yielding, bolt-resistant member of the dill family with a pungent flavor! Popular flavoring in many types of cuisine throughout the world! Leaf harvest of 7 to 8” plants at 35 to 40 days after sowing. Great for hot climates! Desert grown seed is tested for freedom from Bacterial leaf Blight.
10. Herb Seeds - 100 Seeds " Chives" 75-85 days. Perennial. These chive grow 6-12" tall and have a mild onion flavor. Clusters of grass like hallow leaves and attractive pinkish purple ball flowers are very eye catching. Cut leaves grow back very quickly. Great to add to salads, stir fry, and dips. Companion Plants:Tomatoes,parsley,carrots,parsnips,fruit trees 80% Germination.
11. Black Beauty Eggplant seeds-15 seeds ...74 days, OP, Dark purple to almost black skinned,glossy,oblong,large fruits that form early on a sturdy plant. This HEIRLOOM is a heavy producer with up to 12 fruits per plant, but demands lots of heat Any pot which has the capacity to hold up to 5 inches depth can be used for growing eggplant. However, without stake you would not be able to hold the plant in the pot, so be careful.
12.Cherry Belle Radish-100 seeds...21 days,OP, Cherry belle is one of the most popular varieties. Excels in early spring and fall culture is good for cold-frame growing.Excellent for bunching and cello packaging 100% Germination
13.Tender green bush beans 50 seeds
These vigorous plants keep bearing during the heat of summer, producing six-inch pods in abundance. Delicious flavor whether cooked fresh, canned or frozen.98% Germination
All my seeds come with full growing instructions and are packaged in reusable zip lock bags to keep your seed fresh and dry
14. Onion Seeds-ever white bunching 50 seeds
15.Lettuce seeds-100 seeds...Grand Rapids TBR Leaf Lettuce...45 days This variety of lettuce has large green leaves that are wavy and curled at the edge and resistant to tip burn. Leaves are crispy and tasty in any salad. Great variety for the garden, greenhouse or in a cold frame.